Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 440wagonr/t
    • Nov 2015

Solus Ultra MULTLI 1 adapter help

Hello im working on a 1994 jeep cherokee. i have a solus ultra. i have the OBD1 connector kit. it does not have the jeep connector. i have the mutli 1 plug. i have found out what wires i need to plug into on the connector of the jeep.

MY QUESTION
    what wires off the mutli one transmit and receive data to the scanner?

what wires off of the MULTI 1 connector from the solus do i plug into to pins 2 and 5?

here is what i am working with.
    Attached Files
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Chrysler took over Jeep in 87 so no Jeep connector. If you rig multi 1 connector you run the risk of damage if jump things wrong, you should use OBD1 Chrysler connectors. Make sure you have the correct main cable OBD1 cable data cable EAX0068L01A and you can still use the Chrysler 1 connector , and B+ supply cable to Chrysler 1 connector (if needed) borrowed from an old MT2500, Modis, etc.

I checked my old MT2500 chrysler 1 connector and going by your pictures , pin 2 of DLC end didn't have continuity to any of the 15 female terminals on the opposite end of adapter (that the main cable attaches)
    pin 5 of DLC end has continuity to terminal 4 of the 15 female terminals on the opposite end of adapter (that the main cable attaches)
    I was curious about the B+ clip supply wire for the MT2500-30 Chrysler 1 connector, what female pin on opposite side has continuity to that is #15. (not sure if the Solus ultra that is self powered would need B+ run to the OBD1 adapter like the MT2500 needs to have.
    Last edited by Witsend; 01-10-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...