Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allenmullis
    • Nov 2011

1999 dodge ram van 1500 no bus

cant find the ctm and cant figure out why no bus shows up in the cluster. If I turn the key on and the gas gauge shows fuel the van will start. If I turn the key on and the gauge shows no fuel and the check engine light isnt on it wont start. has 920 and 921 code during self-test by holding the trip button in before switching the key to on position. tried to unplug modules till I got back comm. no luck there. scan tool wont comm either checked data lines and they are ok at least they have continuity. any ideas will be greatly appreaciated. please send me a message if you canhelp guide me through this problem. I will check back in on monday hopefully someone will give me some help here.
    Last edited by allenmullis; 11-26-2011, 03:37 PM. Reason: left something out
  • Earl Davis
    • Jan 2009

Tyr and communicate with the pcm using OBD II with your Verus. If you can communicate using OBD II the problem is most likely on the ccd bus circuit. If no communication using OBD II see if you have 5 volts on the signal circuit out of the PCM.

Comment

• karinateamer
      • Aug 2012

The trucks seems to be not responding with the errors! It's really hard to determine the bug if it is not detected properly.
      [SIZE="1"]Snap On fix it

Comment

Working...