X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

For those looking for the old Component Test and Library areas, things have changed and you cannot currently look them up the same way. We'll be putting out some instructions on how to get to this data and I'll provide a link here later.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Nick, is there a link to enter that will work with a smart phone-?
      Can't even get into SureTrack during the day. Works fine at home on a normal PC.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Crusty
        Nick, is there a link to enter that will work with a smart phone-?
        Can't even get into SureTrack during the day. Works fine at home on a normal PC.
        On a phone or tablet you'll need to make sure you log into the desktop version of www.ProDemand.com or www.ShopKeyPro.com. When you get to the site, you should see a yellow bar at the top with a link to switch to the desktop version. On a phone, the community works best in landscape mode. Eventually their should be a full mobile version of it.
        Attached Files
        SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• juniur
          • Oct 2016

trouble logging into suretrack

I had a user name and password for suretrack of course I don't remember them. I got the email about the change in user name, however was still unable to login. I only see a link to register not to recover a user name and password. the shop email is tarepairs@aol.com

Comment

Working...