SureTrack Users General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cruisinmiles
    • Jul 2014

Jake, you still look like an alien! Good to hear from you and Dr.D! Hope all is good for you guys and welcome to all new members here!

Comment

• Dr.Jake
      • Jun 2009

Hello Miles, they have ruined our best tool. I guess that's what they are supposed to do. I have to wonder why.
      Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• tonymc
        • Oct 2014

hello dr jake

I was concerned you had been, kidnapped, assassinated, or met some other form of dismissal. good to hear that flock is still following your leadership. I will have to brush up on my jakish. does this mean "days of our lives" is returning also? I wonder what nick is going to do with all the newbies that you , tick off. I am prepared to be entertained and enlightened! tmc

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

It's a pretty good gig,....if you like fixing cars.

Comment

• CaptEuro
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by tonymc
            I was concerned you had been, kidnapped, assassinated, or met some other form of dismissal. good to hear that flock is still following your leadership. I will have to brush up on my jakish. does this mean "days of our lives" is returning also? I wonder what nick is going to do with all the newbies that you , tick off. I am prepared to be entertained and enlightened! tmc
            DITTO LOL

Comment

• Dr.Jake
              • Jun 2009

I am prepared to be entertained

Acting stupid is easy. The customers give example daily. I lurking..

Notta tight *** on every detail..
              Attached Files
              Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• greasybob
                • May 2008

Snow this morning !!!! Get the long johns and hunker down for a cold one.

Nick is this for real this time ? 5 is gone for good ?
                Attached Files

Comment

• greasybob
                  • May 2008

Did you see the Anteres rocket explode http://www.space.com/27593-antares-r...or-videos.html They're using rebuilt Soviet era NK-33 engines. Sometimes that Re-man stuff isn't all it's supposed to be.

Comment

• cruisinmiles
                    • Jul 2014

Looks like a dear John letter to me, I am all ready for the swap over to Pro but it will be a continuous learning curve just like our departing friend OD5 and SK. May they rest in peace.... As long as the great doctors are here help is just a few key strokes away here or on suretrack! Welcome all new users to this forum!

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                      • Jun 2009

snowd

Lived heer all my life, never seed snow this early!!!!!!

Greasee, gott 03 dAKOTA no bus. Notta alotta practice asa telephone man.
                      Unplug all users, notta short to ground on circuit. Plug in rebuilt ecm only and still narin volts and then nother clustard, still nuttin. wtf..need to try central timer next, yes? (bcm)

Had a big annual firewerks show in grandma's tree across the road. Bet it won't not burn next year. Big burn out where the 7200 volts runs thru tha tree.

Comment

• greasybob
                        • May 2008

What engine you got ? A NGC or Jtec controller ? The cluster says "no bus" ?

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                          • Jun 2009

ccc

3.9 engine,,, ecm has 3 connectors,, on right side fender

They finally pulled the plug on od5? They announced the funeral arrangements yet? Gonna be crying for sure. Guess the neckties are celebrating today. I guess writing in thay book was big mistake esp w/me doing it.

Comment

• greasybob
                            • May 2008

the plug is still disconnected, trying to move the herd over to the PRO. I'm not so sure that anything from the old On Demand or general discussion altered the course of history. I'll check for any specimens around here to see what the bus voltage should be. sounds like the NGC controller.
                            Last edited by greasybob; 11-01-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• greasybob
                              • May 2008

I checked the PCI bus on an 05 R1500. it looks like it switches from 0 to 7 volts.

Comment

• cruisinmiles
                                • Jul 2014

Dr Jake, those Dakotas really hate a shorted crank sensor and the PCM gets so pissed off it won't talk! Did you disconnect the CKP and recheck for comm? Man it is good to hear from you!

Comment

Working...