Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr.Jake
    • Jun 2009

humm

I bet that's it too, milEs.. I think we mashed it putting engine back in.

I didn't think to look beyond the phone system.

Broke some SNOW records here. Snowd Nov9 bout 100 yrs ago around heres. Nov1 is new record to beat. I'ULL unplug crk sensor today, ck for voltage upage on the phone lines. Hope ya right.

Maybe Nick could putt a link to heer from the logger page. General Discussions is why thay had to make pro and us writing too much horseshit in the book. This General is not in the book, can't not nasty the pages from heer. The neckers need dignity ala tha book back.

I guess we going to have own personal police for this too. St Nick. He sure goes to tha woods alot, I guess the city life gets old.
    Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
      • Jun 2009

Tha 4 door models have landed! Yippee blokes. These trucks are mean.

HAS 328 KILLOWATTS OF POWER! Thats some big american muscles. Only 134,000 bloke ruebulls, not bad,aye, mates.
      Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by greasybob
        Snow this morning !!!! Get the long johns and hunker down for a cold one.

Nick is this for real this time ? 5 is gone for good ?
        Some people are still using the old product, they are transitioning users in groups so that we don't overwhelm the training sessions.

I don't know when everyone will be moved over.
        SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• tonymc
          • Oct 2014

Dr. Jake, them dodges will "no bus" when any of the 3 wire sensors short. I start unplugging them, start with crank, tps ect. don't forget the speed sensor it don't like trans fluid ruunun up the wire. I just typed Jakelish! tmc

Comment

• Dr.Jake
            • Jun 2009

Dakota Situation

Unplug crk sensor, tps, map....Tele still down. Waiting ona used central timer command center..bcm. See what that does for it. Ain't not gott to hear engine just put in. The whole car is dead as a door nail, knob.

I guess mitchell uppers are forcing the yes please button a little at a time to estimate the collateral damage. Lips are out. hehehe

Comment

• Dr.Jake
              • Jun 2009

oh

Ut-Oh me not do tha speed o sensor.......Tomorrow. Jakelish is good. Long live Jakelish. Jakelish and the colon machine is what invented pro...sorry.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                • Jun 2009

drdd 9007

Drd say nick like me on heer and we ain't not gotta be un-stupid (like the cars we service) I can't not pretend to be pro. I tried that 1 time, didn't like myself. Fooling people is easy. Can't fool myself into doing that rat there.

Comment

• DrD907
                  • Oct 2014

Yep,thats what I said.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                    Administrator
                    • Jan 2014

I don't know what you're talking about as usual.
                    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                      • Jun 2009

Usual

Yip, you have to be professional. Rather be in the woods being real. We know you better than ya know.

We getting new neighbor here.....rich white man. Moving his chinese plant to next door. Makes large cat-pillar gensets. The kind what can power up a whole plant as a back-up. I'm wanting to cut he grass, clean parking lot, keep rectal receptacles flowing. Gonna be a 100 on the rosters.

Got me iPhone6++ last night. Ita jumbo. Alex is growing up finally. Tha CEO wanta give him a postion w/power company ana car. Kissing tha right assses is like kissing ya own rear end. Hope he amounts to something better than a mechanic. Lilijo........talk to him last night. X-Ray Mechanic is very rare person. He flying all over tha dam place now. Overnight fedex his parts and then tha fix next day. Said he almost messed up a $14,000 optical thingy last week. Lilijo got balls doing that kind of werk! He still fixing diesels at the shop too. He put on a white shirt, look like he belong in Dr's Office, he really fish out of water looking like dat.

LIlilillililjO, say he order a pot in texas from Florida. Nosey assss nurse heard him. Police and Fedex show up at Orthro's Office. Pot = variable resistor thingy for thay machine.

Gotta love ignert people, thay all mixed in wid us.

Comment

• greasybob
                        • May 2008

Albino white tail fawn. Sounds a little redundant.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Crossland Auto
                          • Jul 2014

X is in the hooouuussseeee!!!!

Comment

• Witsend
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2012

Rude J-Off The Red Eyed Reindeer thought He'ld have another Beer...LOL
                            Last edited by Witsend; 11-08-2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                              • Jun 2009

DrD9007 Need assistance please...

My Greeting on new iphone sounds terrible. Would ya please make me one in your voice and Nick too.?? Let me see if can script it right.

Me: You have reached Dr.Jake. Sorry I can't not take your call. I must be up to my elbows ina colon cleanse procedure. Your call is very important.....leave a message please.

Nick: You have reached Nik Tah-LORE,Mitchell Administrator. Sorry I missed your call. I might be in a meeting with the neckties or gone to the woods again. Your call might be important so please leave a message.

Peoples see how good are at this, might get so moar bidness. Be glad to compensate ya.

Glad ya heer X......I'ULL try to attract some moar business on this channel.

Yall can go tah tools--internet options---click on the list----hit enter----and add this-> http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...ad.php?t=10042 Thens apply/ok y'ULL have a way heer w/1 click.
                              Last edited by Dr.Jake; 11-06-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                                • Jun 2009

PICTURE

Anybodies wanna midget picture byside your name on heer, be glad to make you 1. I put it on here and you can slide it into User Settings above. It called avatar. Need to be 100 by 100 piskel units in size.

Greasee, dat critter have very clean ears, rectum.....no ticks yet. Hope it makes it to get bigger. look likea good meal for ole green eyes.

Comment

Working...