Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheel
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Turbo1dr
    I like using Windows 7 because Snap-On doesn't like me to upgrade their unsupported products and make them last for a few more years.
    in other words to reveal the REAL reason they retired and are fixing to retire
    their older, but still more than capable tools.
    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• Hoota
      • Sep 2018

Verus update

So i bought a samsung 860evo ssd fof my verus so i could make it faster. When i cloned My old to the new it did not copy the operating system onto the new any idea as to why not now thank you in advance

Comment

• Turbo1dr
        • May 2017

Originally posted by Hoota
        So i bought a samsung 860evo ssd fof my verus so i could make it faster. When i cloned My old to the new it did not copy the operating system onto the new any idea as to why not now thank you in advance
        Download *Macrium Reflect* home version. Install the FREE HOME version and clone your VERUS HDD to your SSD. Windows XP is not compatible with a SSD. It will still work but it will eventually slow down to a crawl if you write and delete files to it constantly.
        VERUS Wireless EEMS325 - Windows 7 Ultimate & Windows 10 - 256GB Solid State Drive - 5Ghz WiFi - 17.2 Diagnostic Suite

Comment

• GypsyR
          • Jul 2017

I use Macrium Reflect as well. It was the only one I tried that could clone the weird little drive of my old Verdict onto an SSD.

Comment

Working...