Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KenteK
    • Jan 2019

Verus Pro D10 needs software clone

My hard drive crashed when I had an accidental slip and fall. It would only restore to about 50% then fault and say disk-drive not found.
    I found a guy on YouTube does a clone of his hard drive and well I can do that because I don't have a way of performing a system restore since there is no software to clone. I have my licensing key code and I recently had it updated and it cost like a thousand bucks. Now I need to restore it. can anyone help? I just need to clone the operating system for snap on. I can use my own key. I can probably install win 7 now I'm this far in.. get away from that old XP..
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

The main thing is you are ok after your slip and fall mishap .If it were just a 18.4 software issue, I think Snappy would have your back and reinstall the software, however if the tablet was physically damaged you may need to send the tablet out for repairs. If it isn't damaged externally and you play dumb and the internal hard drive needs to be replaced , maybe Snappy is starting to discount or wave off some expense of hardware repairs to tablets if you have a current update like @utel offers with their Total C@re Update. Doesn't hurt to ask , and if they were smart and hope to stay relevant and competitive in the market , it is something they should consider. Gone are those Gravy Train days of yore when it was basically just OPP and Sn@ppy.

Comment

Working...