X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

I've updated the FAQ already but have more updates for it.

Also, when users go to ask a question, there is a link that says "See Examples". I don't know how many people click on it though.

The automatic reminders to close questions are not working right now. That is a big problem.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

I noticed quit a few of the questions on the latest questions list today have no vehicle identification listed ? How does this happen ? Usually the third line has the vehicle ID.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
        Administrator
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by greasybob
        I noticed quit a few of the questions on the latest questions list today have no vehicle identification listed ? How does this happen ? Usually the third line has the vehicle ID.
        Yes, they did an update to SureTrack and messed this up. I'm trying to get it fixed.

When you open a post it will display the last vehicle you looked at and then that will be shown in the list. I'm hoping it didn't mess up the data.

If you or anyone else see anything else unusual, please let me know here.

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

Tried posting an answer today (the 96 Honda harmonic balancer removal question) and it kept going to the "unexpected error" page. The email links seem to do the same
          Last edited by greasybob; 08-02-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Scott 79
            • Mar 2014

Still learning

I am finding new things on here daily, like how to "flip the page"... I thought the last post on this thread was back in March... LOL

Comment

• cruisinmiles
              • Jul 2014

Just updated my profile on Sure Track and got a Question, how do others see it? I have tried to see others profiles while in a question and get no way to click on their info?

Comment

• Crusty
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by cruisinmiles
                Just updated my profile on Sure Track and got a Question, how do others see it? I have tried to see others profiles while in a question and get no way to click on their info?
                That is something we've mentioned cruisinmiles. Sometimes there are regional or geographic influences depending on someone's area. The rust belt in the north east is a classic example.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2014

At this time you can't see each others profiles. It's on my list of things to add. I also want to display the user's location and shop name in the posts so you don't have to open their profile to know where they're at.

Comment

• Scott 79
                    • Mar 2014

That would be a great add, I can see it being beneficial, climate definitely has variables to troubleshooting!

Comment

• 66superduty
                      • Apr 2009

Jumping On Board

Getting Sure Track In My Verus Next Week Hope It Helps

Comment

• CaptEuro
                        • Jun 2014

Post to the other side....

Nick,
                        I posted a question on SureTrack. Can you repost it for me on the other side? Or do I need to do it all over again? Thanks, you're the best... Brett

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                          Administrator
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by CaptEuro
                          Nick,
                          I posted a question on SureTrack. Can you repost it for me on the other side? Or do I need to do it all over again? Thanks, you're the best... Brett
                          You would need to post it. Sorry.

Comment

• Witsend
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2012

If he was able to re post the question on "The Other Side" I can't wait to get an answer from the Ouija Board.

Comment

• Crusty
                              • Dec 2007

When I went into the site a few minutes ago, I got a warning bar that said the site was not responding.
                              Tried a few times and finally bailed.....
                              went back in and after about 25 seconds the site FINALLY let me into the questions side (it had frozen up trying to go into the fixes)
                              When I tried to open Capt-Euro's question, all I got was a cute little red circle going round and round and it finally, after over a minute bailed on it's own back to the questions page and it never even opened.....
                              Oh well.....
                              TTFN

Comment

• Bob's Garage
                                • Nov 2007

The witty ones

Originally posted by Witsend
                                If he was able to re post the question on "The Other Side" I can't wait to get an answer from the Ouija Board.

LOL!! Truly, there's no end to your Wit, Witsend! I read your stuff, between you and my friend Crusty, I get a laugh reading these posts!

Thanks, Bob
                                Last edited by Bob's Garage; 09-19-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...