Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carfanatic89
    • Feb 2013

Just bought Ethos (1st scanner) need help

Hi just bought the a new Ethos scanner 12.4 and all it came with was the 93L connector, basically I'm new to the world of powerful scanners and I'm not really sure what cables, connectors and keys I need.

If someone would give me alittle information or point me in the right direction that would be great.

All the scanner software is there and it does says it does domestic, asian, and european, but every time I try to access the airbag system, abs, or any other system other than global obd2 it says I need cable 89l and k-(**) key. We service everything here at my shop normally 1996 to 2009, thank in advance any help or thoughts
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Carfanatic89
    Hi just bought the a new Ethos scanner 12.4 and all it came with was the 93L connector, basically I'm new to the world of powerful scanners and I'm not really sure what cables, connectors and keys I need.

If someone would give me alittle information or point me in the right direction that would be great.

All the scanner software is there and it does says it does domestic, asian, and european, but every time I try to access the airbag system, abs, or any other system other than global obd2 it says I need cable 89l and k-(**) key. We service everything here at my shop normally 1996 to 2009, thank in advance any help or thoughts
    Hi Check out this link HTH

Comment

• diesel71
      • Feb 2008

The EAK0287L05D kit should be what your looking for. If i remember right that kit came with keys,might check with your dealer to make sure everything you want is in the kit.

Comment

Working...