Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm43130
    • Apr 2008

Srs Code FOR Subaru Impreza

Got A 08 Subaru Impreza Vin Jf1gh61638h835834 From Body Shop And Some Minor Wiring Issues Which We Repaired For Headlights. Now Have Srs Light On And Both Verus W/12.2 And Solus Ultra W/11.4 Show Code 00230-(00e6) Which Says Is Undocumented. Can Find Nothing In Mitchell- Shopkey Or In Identifix For This Codes. Snapon 12.2 Application Chart Says We Can Get Codes And Data From Srs. I Even Tried Entering 07 Or 09 Years With Various Body Combinations And Still Retreived Same Code. Any Ideas?
  • sandt38
    • May 2012

Just called my buddy at the Subbie dealer. Hopefully I'll have some info soon.

Comment

• jm43130
      • Apr 2008

Anybody got any ideas? Thought maybe a SO rep might check into, but still no reply.

Comment

• jm43130
        • Apr 2008

Got it figured out, car was sent to Subaru dealer and they said code was for front impact sensor. SInce car had been in a accident and hit in lt ft area, we decided to go to lt ft impact sensor and found cut wire. If you read code SO output, you only need E6 part as correct code. this sends you to lt ft impact sensor communication code and gets you to correct diagnostics. I don't know why SO showed so many numbers in code that was not defined, but correct code was contained in it, the "E6". I guess just ignore rest until SO corrects.

Comment

Working...