Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssgober
    • Sep 2012

Ie9?

Just a quick question is it possible to update the ie on my verus to ie8 from ie9? need ie8 atleast to access some information from my manufatures website.
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

See this:

Support for Internet Explorer 11 has ended on June 15, 2022. Make the switch to Microsoft Edge to experience the web in a whole new way.

You could see what other browsers your information sites support, and install those instead. HTH.
    S. Breland

Comment

• crackerclicker
      • May 2008

have you tried the compatability mode with those sites? open one up, then click on the little "torn page" icon next to the web address at the top of the screen.

Comment

• phill57
        • Oct 2007

Ie9

For what it's worth, Micthell On Demand 5 does not yet support IE9, the pages must be loaded in "compatibility" mode but the SVG viewer required for the color wiring diagrams does not support IE9. We had to revert all our lab machines back to IE8 to make it work with their site. Mitchell does not support google chrome either. Not sure about shopkey though..

Comment

• crackerclicker
          • May 2008

phill,

i've got ie9 and shopkey, and the color diagrams work there. is it possible you need to reinstall the svg viewer?

Comment

• JMart2012
            • Oct 2012

IE9 will display the wiring diagrams however if you print them out the component descriptions and letters will be harder to read and not as clear. As of right now I heard that IE10 will allow you to print without the jumbled words. So if your just viewing it should be fine, but to print and be able to read IE8 is still better. BTW I have not checked if chrome will work but it does make ShopKey Pro run alot faster.

Comment

• crackerclicker
              • May 2008

Originally posted by JMart2012
              IE9 will display the wiring diagrams however if you print them out the component descriptions and letters will be harder to read and not as clear.
              yes, that is very annoying .

Comment

Working...