Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snaponsteve84
    • Sep 2008

Screen Calibration

i have to use the Screen Calibration way to much is any one have this problem it gets so bad it makes it hard as hell to recalibrat.
    steve murphy
  • Sparkey
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by snaponsteve84
    i have to use the Screen Calibration way to much is any one have this problem it gets so bad it makes it hard as hell to recalibrat.
    Steve, I have noticed this same problem, it can be off about a 1/4" to 3/8" or so and I think it is due to cold weather, or in our case. It will be OK indoors where it is warm, but if you take it outdoors for a while, say in 0 to 25 degrees, it will have to be calibrated again. In our case, it only does this in very cold weather... If it stays inside in a warmer area, it stays pretty much the same.

Comment

• Sparkey
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by snaponsteve84
      Just a note, the Verus we had, (as I am now sure with a lot of others as well) had so much trouble in colder weather with the touch screen being way off and unusable for hours at a time trying to keep it warm enough to use, well we let it go back... I was getting so tired of calibrating it all the time, what a mess!!!

Comment

Working...