Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeanPierre
    • Nov 2008

Lecture scanner vs Lecture Lab Scope

Comment faire pour avoir la lecture en graphique (scanner) et la lecture venant du Lab Scope dans la meme ecran ?
  • MasterWrench
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by JeanPierre
    Comment faire pour avoir la lecture en graphique (scanner) et la lecture venant du Lab Scope dans la meme ecran ?
    For those of us that only speak English, here is a translation of the question:

How to be reading graphic (scanner) and reading from the Lab Scope in the same screen?

You have to open the scanner and scope in separate windows.

In French:
    Vous devez ouvrir le scanner et la portée dans les fenêtres séparées.
    MasterWrench

Comment

• jrorl63
      Snap-on DSD
      • Aug 2007

And of course you can do both on the same screen with VERUS. Sorry I don't speak french.

Comment

• dbarnes5654
        • Apr 2007

MasterWrench, I'm Impressed!!

Comment

• Jay G.
          Administrator
          • Dec 2006

So am I!

Comment

• canfix auto
            • Oct 2008

masterwrench!

did you spend time up here in the great white north or just that smart? lol

Comment

• phill57
              • Oct 2007

Using the Verus software in split screen

I am sorry that I don't speak french either but I thought I would throw in my two cents worth here.

As far as I can see, the only way of viewing data and a live scope or multimeter at the same time that I could find was to use the component test procedure. When a meter or scope is chosen now, it will "float" on top of the scanner software and can be resized or minimzed to the task bar. I have not been able to open the multimeter/scope function and the scanner function at the same time although i have not ried to run multiple instances of the software. Maybe someone from snap-on can elaborate more.

Comment

• MasterWrench
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by canfix auto
                did you spend time up here in the great white north or just that smart? lol
                I have been to Canada a few times for fishing and hunting.

I appreciate the compliments. Google is your friend. They have a translator you can use just like I did.....

phill57's reply translated:

Pour autant que je puisse voir, la seule façon de visualiser les données en direct et un multimètre ou portée en même temps que j'ai pu trouver est d'utiliser le composant procédure d'essai. Quand un mètre ou champ d'application est maintenant choisi, il "float" en haut du logiciel de numérisation et peuvent être redimensionnées ou minimzed à la barre des tâches. Je n'ai pas été capable d'ouvrir le multimètre / fonction et la portée de la fonction scanner dans le même temps, bien que je ne l'ai pas Ried d'exécuter plusieurs instances du logiciel. Peut-être que quelqu'un de Snap-on peut élaborer plus.
                MasterWrench

Comment

• canfix auto
                  • Oct 2008

ahhhhhhhhh!

Originally posted by MasterWrench
                  I have been to Canada a few times for fishing and hunting.

I appreciate the compliments. Google is your friend. They have a translator you can use just like I did.....

phill57's reply translated:

Pour autant que je puisse voir, la seule façon de visualiser les données en direct et un multimètre ou portée en même temps que j'ai pu trouver est d'utiliser le composant procédure d'essai. Quand un mètre ou champ d'application est maintenant choisi, il "float" en haut du logiciel de numérisation et peuvent être redimensionnées ou minimzed à la barre des tâches. Je n'ai pas été capable d'ouvrir le multimètre / fonction et la portée de la fonction scanner dans le même temps, bien que je ne l'ai pas Ried d'exécuter plusieurs instances du logiciel. Peut-être que quelqu'un de Snap-on peut élaborer plus.
                  I like it, smoke and mirrors! pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! lol

Comment

Working...