Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emcgarvey
    • Nov 2008

Verus Coverage / Bi-direction control

For those that allready own a Verus / Snap~on Tech's hears a question for you guys....

I have my Verus on order and while i'm still waiting for it i was wondering what areas it will cover. I have ordered the complete asian / domestic / euro

What bi-directional controls will it do / not due? For example I had a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS FWD L4-1997cc 2.0L DOHC MFI with mil on and was unable to control / actuate the Evap LDP with mt2500. Sorry could not remember code but it was for ldp failure / malfunction

Will Verus do all modules and systems?
  • sdlindsey
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by emcgarvey
    For those that allready own a Verus / Snap~on Tech's hears a question for you guys....

I have my Verus on order and while i'm still waiting for it i was wondering what areas it will cover. I have ordered the complete asian / domestic / euro

What bi-directional controls will it do / not due? For example I had a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS FWD L4-1997cc 2.0L DOHC MFI with mil on and was unable to control / actuate the Evap LDP with mt2500. Sorry could not remember code but it was for ldp failure / malfunction

Will Verus do all modules and systems?
    Unless I'm mistaken it is exactly the same coverage as currently exists in the other tools. Whatever the MODIS, SOLUS, or SOLUS Pro will do, it will do, as well.

Comment

• kebo1970
      • Nov 2008

thats correct from what i've seen. its the same as the modis,brick,solus, and solus pro

Comment

• AutoTech
        • Apr 2007

Yep same scanner coverage as Modis and Solus

Comment

Working...