Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Uploading JPEGS

I was trying to upload four 350KB J-pegs and the first one got an error message on the screen.
    (error #2038) telling me that it couldn't upload the file.

I tried again and all I saw was a RED X where one file had run to 100% and the second one then froze up at 28%

Apparently the website did upload three of the four but there was nowhere indicating that the files had uploaded successfully.

Kind of a PITA trying to lend a hand and then getting an error on a simple JPG and then a RED X on another file and another one freezing up at 28%.
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Let me see what I can find out. We've had some database issues with the site lately. Probably growing pains as more people sign up.
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Can you go back to your post and try adding the fourth graphic again? You should be able to edit and add it to the existing post. If that doesn't work, send me the file to od5admin@mitchell1.com and I'll try and attach it.

Thanks.
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
        Can you go back to your post and try adding the fourth graphic again? You should be able to edit and add it to the existing post. If that doesn't work, send me the file to od5admin@mitchell1.com and I'll try and attach it.

Thanks.
        Hi Nick
        I wasn't able to see anywhere to edit then upload so I just added another comment and it uploaded just fine and quickly

After it clocked up to 100% the red X seen here is a little confusing

In the text I used "jpg" and the spell check didn't like it...LOL

(Ain't cell phones great-!! LOL)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Crusty; 04-16-2014, 06:58 PM. Reason: edit cell phone spelling

Comment

Working...