Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eightdancinghammers
    • May 2012

verus scope/data

i just got a verus pro and i was wondering if there is a way to use scope and data PIDs or scope and bi-directional controls simultaneously? i figured out how to do it in the "Component Test" mode by hitting the meter icon to open the "scope viewer" window but i can't find a way to do it otherwise. any thoughts?
    p.s. all of my previous experience is w/ vantage pro and solus pro so i'm sorry if this is a newbie question.
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

This is the correct way. As far as I can tell, it's still the ONLY way. HTH
    S. Breland

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by sbreland73
      This is the correct way. As far as I can tell, it's still the ONLY way. HTH
      UN-FORTUNATELY.
      Sure could stand to be more user friendly. They've been asked to streamline and improve the means by which to do this. I don't know where or even if it is on their priority list.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• eightdancinghammers
        • May 2012

thanks guys!

i guess i should reword this and post it in the "features we'd like to see in a scantool"thread. it would be nice to be able to load the scope separtly from the desktop/toolbar.

Comment

• scottpayne73
          • Jun 2009

Found this yesterday, you can run up to 4 desktops at one time. Havent tried it on the Verus yet, but it works good on the laptop that is running XP Pro.
          Link = http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/cc817881
          SP

Comment

Working...