X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Fast Trak Troubleshooter

I know that Sure Track is an included feature that works for 12 months with a new update, but will the built in Fast Track Trouble shooter in the software on the latest update continue to work indefinitely like before whether you chose not to update or a feature that Snappy has now made software self actualized to times out after 12 months?
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

Troubleshooter is built into the bundle. Once you buy it, it's yours.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

The Trouble shooter does not time out, you buy it, it's yours.
      S. Breland

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

That's good to know, I don't update often I'm getting scared to update the Port Freight 08 as I've read some OE software functionality for older vehicles on newer updates have quit working or allegedly got lost as the software is being Aut-tisticized by lawyers and bureaucracy.OE functions reworked if possible or returned to OE subscription J2534 based level to avoid further lawsuits with other OE car companies, just like Snappy has to Straponify it's reverse engineered OE software and then get the Car Vatican's blessing to be able to use it. LMFAO.Just wish the lawyers be tossed in a muddy cornfield and all the OE software on cars 5 years and older just be copied to a T.

Comment

• Joe Rappa
          Snap-on DSD
          • Aug 2007

Suretrack only works if your software is current, and for 30 extra days into the new update period.

Joe
          "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
          Henry Ford

Comment

• carfixer
            • Apr 2015

carfixer

don't buy anything its all free on the world wide web

Comment

• Witsend
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

A lot of repair information is found pretty easily but each minute of lost time Boogling for Black market information still costs money if you run a busy shop.Lol

Comment

Working...