Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

2014 CRUZE Steering Angle Sensor

Had a 2014 Chevy Cruze from a body shop After some repairs including replacing the steering angle sensor and doing a front end alignment. I had code C0710 in the ABS module, Steering Position Signal Calibration Not Programmed. I looked at the Verus Module menu and figured that the Steering Angel Sensor Learn would be the place to go for a solution. The Verus called for Key 29, no communication. So I tried the Yaw Rate Sensor since it also uses Key 29. Everything worked there. I thought maybe Key 17. Nothing. So I went back to the ABS menu and went to functions and there it was, A steering relearn function. Tried this one and everything worked and code is cleared and gone.
    Attached Files
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

So I still had this vehicle sitting around here so I thought I would try the same Steering Angle Reset through the Steering Wheel Angle Sensor access from the main module menu this time with my new Verus Edge. Everything works with the Edge. I can access codes, data and the functions through the Sensor portal. I guess as far as scanners go, the edge goes to the Edge

Comment

Working...