Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TurboJim
    • Jan 2007

More and more errors!!

This morning, 2012 Escape. Vin 1FMCU9GX7DUA35640 software 13.2, Engine ID's as 3.0, vehicle is 1.6 ecoboost.

And what happened to Ford functional tests? More and more new Fords have functional tests unavailable. Co worker has 13.4 and same thing. You guys getting lazy and just turning out incomplete software so just suck more money out of us? Why should I spend $2000+/yr on software upgrades when I'll need to spend that money on a factory tooling to do my job? Cmon guys. Where's the incentive to keep investing in your tool?
    Jim Testa
    Senior Technician
    JD Automotive & Truck Inc
    Dover, NJ
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Jim

I will submit your report, was this on both of your scanner platforms? Also your co-worker with 13.4 which scanner was he using?

THANKS!
    Steve

Comment

• TurboJim
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Steve6911
      Jim

I will submit your report, was this on both of your scanner platforms? Also your co-worker with 13.4 which scanner was he using?

THANKS!
      Steve
      Hi Steve:

Yes, both scanners. Mine is Verus Wireless at 13.2, His is Modis Pro at 13.4.

While you're submitting. 2008 Chevy G series, 6.6 Duramax, IAT on Engine Data displays -40*, which is incorrect. On EGR/Aftertreatment data, it displays correct. I will find screenshots if needed.

Thanks
      Jim
      Jim Testa
      Senior Technician
      JD Automotive & Truck Inc
      Dover, NJ

Comment

• Steve6911
        • Feb 2007

OK, THANK YOU Jim! I will submitt both issues. Screenshots ALWAYS help!!!

Steve

Comment

• jm43130
          • Apr 2008

Isn't "D" in tenth position a 2013 model vehicle? I think a 2012 would have been a "C". If VIN is correct, I don't think even 13.4 does 2013 models yet. I don't see a 1.6 ecoboost until 2013.

Comment

• Steve6911
            • Feb 2007

John

I have been in contact with Jim. For that reason, he is going to double check his VIN

Thank You!
            Steve

Comment

• diesel71
              • Feb 2008

I checked the IAT sensor this am on a 2008 d-max,the temp pids read fine in engine data and after treatment data.
              32010002.BMP
              32010003.BMP

Comment

Working...