Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwallace
    • Jan 2013

Age of verus?

I just bought a verus pro. It was on the truck out of the box. Im trying to figure out how long this scan tool has been used on the truck. Im scared that the dealer has left this scan tool on for possible weeks on end with never turning it off. Does anyone know how to check the hours on this machine. 10k I would want to be breaking a security tag to open the box.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Serial number provided to tech support , someone should be able to tell you the month and year the unit was made. I doubt if it wasn't registered you would be able to get the date it was opened and turned on. I'm pretty sure past scan history can be erased, and I doubt it has an hours logged feature anywhere. Congratulations on your new tool, I'm sure it has at least a 12 month warranty , and you can always put a Solid State Drive and more ram in it after the warranty is up, like others have done

Comment

• eddie8
      • Mar 2008

Regardless of how long the unit was on I would make sure there is a warranty with this unit. Make sure you and your dealer are on the same page with this.
      Edwin Hazzard
      Southeast Mobile Tech

Comment

Working...