X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 19mopar
    • Oct 2010

Verus Pro Question

Hello
    Currently I have a verdict but am looking to purchase a new verus pro. I am wondering if the new verus pro is able to be paired with the M2 meter/scope module like the verdict. Thanks
  • jamess
    • Mar 2011

m2

I have done it you have to pair it, on the verus pro you can take the scope module out , then pair m2 using Bluetooth , then it works the disadvantage is you end up with a 2 channel scope, find that info transfer between actual and displayed is a bit off , I use it to hook under hood and road test hooked up to a sensor on vehicles were the ecu is hard to backprove and don't have to worry about long scope leads coming off. I would like to see the four channel scope module be wirelessly in the future. hope this helps. I tried this on a gamble and it paid off and I got to say the m2 meter is a nice meter and you can use it on hybrid not like the m4 that comes with the verus is has a warning of not using over 75 volts witch was a disappointment.

Comment

• badcoupe
      • Jan 2011

the bluetooth isn't fast enough to support 4 channels, which is why you won't ever see a 4 channel scope module like what the verdict has. Having owned both I much prefer the verus. I had a first gen verdict for 3 years now have the verus pro and there is no comparison in speed, scope capability, screen size etc.

Comment

• 19mopar
        • Oct 2010

That is good to hear. Pulled trigger and purchased verus pro. Thanks

Comment

Working...