Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

No communication with chassis module 18.4.1

Solus Edge with 18.4.1,chassis control module doesn't show up at all,as if the vehicle doesn't have it.
    Once again had to buy a GDS2 sub.I reported a similar problem with Solus Ultra with 18.2,apparantly hasn't been addressed.This is not acceptable and should have been fixed.
    VIN 3GTU2UEC7E

Edit:2014 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 5.3

Last edited by Glide; 03-25-2019, 08:52 AM.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

It can be assumed it is a GM product you are working on by you purchasing a(GDS2 sub), but you neglected to mention the make model, and year of the tested vehicle in question and only a section of the vehicle's VIN# that no one is really going to want to decode in order to know what you are talking about. Are you afraid someone is going to slap a lien on the title if you provide the entire VIN #? "Lien On Me , When you're not strong, I'll be your friend , I'll help you carry on and lend you a loan on your tiiiiiitle oh oh oh

Comment

• Glide
      • Jan 2015

Thanks,see edit.The first 10 digits of the VIN does give this info.

Comment

• tech25
        • Oct 2017

the tools could be really great if everyone reported bugs, and snap on listened and fixed them...

such a simple idea...and they are getting free feedback..if a company doesn't use FREE feedback and testing they are fools.

snap on.. can you respond if these reports are being heard???

Comment

• Glide
          • Jan 2015

I agree.It's one thing if a tool doesn't do what you would like it to,but it's a whole other thing if it doesn't do what it's supposed to.
          Software upgrades aren't free and it sucks when you upgrade and loose features/functionality that you had before.

Comment

• Glide
            • Jan 2015

The missing Chassis Control Module issue seems to be fixed with 20.2 update,at least on the '14 and '15 Sierras and silverados that I have checked.
            It's been two scanners ago since I've had the Ultra but it will be the same for all Snapon scan tools.Thank you Snapon dudes.

Comment

• tech25
              • Oct 2017

thanks for the update..

Comment

Working...