Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wdoug21
    • May 2012

scan all codes

Just had a 2010 chevy Silverado 1500 in only had option for clear all codes read by scan , no tab for read all . Anyone else?
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

What version software does your tool have? do you have the VIN and engine size?

Comment

• GypsyR
      • Jul 2017

I use ours pretty regularly as the "check in" guy and I haven't seen that one yet. I've definitely scanned trucks around that year if not exactly. I use the "scan all codes" feature daily, when available.

Still getting the multiple instances of "exit" buttons that don't function. Sometimes.

Comment

• wdoug21
        • May 2012

Talked to Snapon sport they are aware of problem , it only exist on the 6.2 ltr. Guess fix to come in next update . Not sure if only 2010 Silverado 6.2 or other 6.2 , but support confirmed .

Comment

• wdoug21
          • May 2012

Attached Files

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

Talked to Snapon sport they are aware of problem , it only exist on the 6.2 ltr. Guess fix to come in next update . Not sure if only 2010 Silverado 6.2 or other 6.2 , but support confirmed .
            Is it possible to enter vehicle as having a smaller displacement 5.2L V8 as a workaround for the time being?
            With the Chinaman tablet I had better luck scanning a Chrysler Crossfire manually entered as a Mercedes Benz SLK320

Comment

• wdoug21
              • May 2012

They suggested a walk around , but wasn't going to input wrong engine . Being only problem was lack of tab for scan all modules . Just was posting to see if was just my tool . But Snapon support has confirmed software glitch on this engine . But can't remember if they said that other years were involved . Problem doesn't exist on other gm engines .

Comment

Working...