X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

Solus Ultra 17.2 issues

A couple of bugs so far.
    2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.4 AM/FM/CD radio.There is nothing in special functions for radio setup except "country" (point of sale).This radio doesn't need to be flashed,I set it up with Tech 2.This is the first time that I haven't been able to set up a GM radio with my Ultra,so I'm thinking that something got left out with 17.2 update.
    2004 Lincoln Town Car 4.6 air suspension.Air suspension level sensor reads 0 volts at all times.The sensor does work as with the arm disconnected and moved up and down the compressor turns on and off depending on position.Voltage and ground to sensor passes pinpoint test and the issue with this car was not the sensor. I've no idea if the Solus ever read this sensor before 17.2 but it's annoying to see this sort of thing.
  • Dashinoku
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Glide
    A couple of bugs so far.
    2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.4 AM/FM/CD radio.There is nothing in special functions for radio setup except "country" (point of sale).This radio doesn't need to be flashed,I set it up with Tech 2.This is the first time that I haven't been able to set up a GM radio with my Ultra,so I'm thinking that something got left out with 17.2 update.
    2004 Lincoln Town Car 4.6 air suspension.Air suspension level sensor reads 0 volts at all times.The sensor does work as with the arm disconnected and moved up and down the compressor turns on and off depending on position.Voltage and ground to sensor passes pinpoint test and the issue with this car was not the sensor. I've no idea if the Solus ever read this sensor before 17.2 but it's annoying to see this sort of thing.
    I got an email from snappy telling me about a update realeased today, updated my ethos Pro shortly after

Comment

Working...