Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ephratah service center
    • Oct 2007

verus drops wifi connection

I am having issues with my verus keeping the wifi connection it drops it and reconnects all the time any one have any ideas how to correct this? Have tried to look for updates for wifi adapter but it drops connection and errors
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

What version of Verus are you working with?

Comment

• ephratah service center
      • Oct 2007

model number is EEHD301-6 has 18.4 software not sure of version I purchased used from my dealer maybe model number will help figure out which version it is.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

I am having issues with my verus keeping the wifi connection it drops it and reconnects all the time any one have any ideas how to correct this? Have tried to look for updates for wifi adapter but it drops connection and errors
        If you take the Verus ,and go someplace other than your shop and able to get password and connect to another known good network showing good signal strength , does it still drop the WIFI signal? If not , maybe you need another WIFI Modem Router Combo that can handle more devices trying to latch onto it in a high traffic area. Sort of like Momma Sow with nine piglets and only eight teets, the weakest one trying to connect is lucky to get Hind Teet.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Witsend; 12-13-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...