What Options Are available on the 8.2 Ethos Update?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reliable Auto
    • Jul 2008

What Options Are available on the 8.2 Ethos Update?

I recentley Purchased a Snap-On Ethos Scanner with 7.2 Bundle, in Disappointment to find that many of the items i need are not available. The Software Covers Most of Asain Vehicle's up to 2005, and many of the options are limited. Many of the Asain Makes do not have options to scan the ABS or the Airbag System (which is what i Regularly need) I am looking into buying to 8.2 Update but, can anyone confirm what options are available for the Asain Models. I primarily deal with Acura/Honda, Toyota/Lexus 2005-2009. Any Help it Greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Reliable Auto
  • aurora
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Reliable Auto
    I recentley Purchased a Snap-On Ethos Scanner with 7.2 Bundle, in Disappointment to find that many of the items i need are not available. The Software Covers Most of Asain Vehicle's up to 2005, and many of the options are limited. Many of the Asain Makes do not have options to scan the ABS or the Airbag System (which is what i Regularly need) I am looking into buying to 8.2 Update but, can anyone confirm what options are available for the Asain Models. I primarily deal with Acura/Honda, Toyota/Lexus 2005-2009. Any Help it Greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Reliable Auto

I had bought one over a year ago and traded it on a Solus, after using the Solus I upgraded to the Modis, mainly for the scope functions, I also use a Determinator and find the Asain coverage good, but if you mainly work on the cars you mentioned a factory style scanner is your best bet, exspensive but you will have all the coverage you need and the info will be accurate.

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Click on the above link and print it out. However "I" think you would have been better off with the Solus for what you are looking for. The Ethos is really a very basic tool and you are going above basic needs.

Steve

Comment

Working...