Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Changing Vehicles with 12.4

This might sound like a dumb question but how do you change vehicles with 12.4. I used to click the view tab then the change vehicle tab would be on top of the next screen. Don't see the change vehicle tab anymore ?
  • astgarage
    • Jan 2008

I have 12.4 on a Verus Pro, and its in the same spot as 12.2 @ bottom of screen with the car over car icon
    Last edited by astgarage; 10-16-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Thanks, I see it now, the print is rather small for my aging eyes. I never noticed that Icon before either, how long has that been there ? I've always used the tabs on the top header in the past.

Comment

• greasybob
        • May 2008

Wow !!! Thats a lot faster than my old method, I don't have to wait for it load my whole vehicle history every time.

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
          Snap-on D&I
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by greasybob
          Thanks, I see it now, the print is rather small for my aging eyes. I never noticed that Icon before either, how long has that been there ? I've always used the tabs on the top header in the past.
          Hi Bob,
          The change vehicle button is an example of something that is shown in the Verus training presentations found here:

The presentations provide a good overview of many features of the tools and are worth a look.

Comment

Working...