Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billcmat
    • Apr 2007

New Zeus Owner

I just traded a Verus D10 for the Zeus yesterday. I have been using it for a month on trial.
    I like the screen much better! Hooked to our network well, and shares files and prints fine.

Only had to install the drivers for our Canon printers to make the printing work.

Any one looking to buy one needs to have really GOOD WIFI for it to use all the Suretrack and information built into the tool. Without internet connection it is just like a Verus as far as capabilities.

Battery life seems to be really good. No issues with the wireless scan module so far; good range and seems at least as fast as my D10 was.
    Boot time is quicker than my D10 with a SSD was.

A lot of money, but so is everything else to fix vehicles these days. Happy with Zeus so far!
    Bill Mays
    Duffy's Repair Service
    Ashland, VA

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
      • Apr 2011

Just got into my shop today and see the 18.2 update available. Lets see what they've changed!

Comment

• AERBoise
        • Mar 2011

Beware of 18.2

I updated to 18.2 on ZUES and lost IPR control on 6.0 fords. I reported to Snapon diagnostic 10 days ago and today they told me it would take 3 months to fix.

Rob Betts
        Owner
        AER Auto Repair
        Boise Idaho 83702

Comment

• GypsyR
          • Jul 2017

Three months to fix on a machine that updates every day or so. Hmmm...

I keep reaching for the "thread tools: move thread" button on this forum. But I don't have that here. Bugs me.

Comment

Working...