Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbo4822
    • Mar 2014

latest update and auto rotate

Hello today there was a critical updae for 16.2 that downloaded and installed on my verdict. The main issue iam having now it the screen auto rotates when i move it anything but horizontal, this is quite annoying. Anyone know how to disable this? I remember this issue when it was new but cannot remember the fix. Thanks Also anyone know what the update was for?
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I would just be thankful that the little spiral indicator on a light blue screen on a restart after updating , just seems to hangs in perpetual limbo until the spiral symbol suddenly stops and all of a sudden you got your desktop back and the whole scanner screen starts spinning just as the spiral symbol in the center has stopped.

Comment

• jimbo4822
      • Mar 2014

Well, after a couple of calls to Snap on I had to re image the Verdict and set everything up again. I don't know why they cant disable the sensor that detects movement and orientation through the bios, or better yet why it even has one. I like my snap on tool but am thinking they are falling behind the curve with their cost of the tools and software though. But that is something for another discussion.

Comment

Working...