Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Snap On software up date loyalty program

Seems to me I remember a while back something mentioned about a Snap On software update loyalty (maybe it was called "value") program. How does this work ? I've bought every update since about '95 , I think that makes me somewhat loyal.
  • Snap-on_ULTRA
    • Jul 2012

you get the update the half price(of the original price) if you bought the one before that.

Comment

• hefaus
      • Dec 2007

loyalty

Originally posted by Snap-on_ULTRA
      you get the update the half price(of the original price) if you bought the one before that.
      If you work it right you pay loyalty price near the end of say 12.2 then you would get 12.4 free.Always worked for me but still $5 to $6 hun each year is still costly . Enjoy. Keep Smiling.

Comment

• rkeller
        • Jun 2009

I also bought every update. Sometimes I'd get about $100 off but not on the last 2 updates. This time I just upgraded to Verus Pro.

Comment

• Snap-on_ULTRA
          • Jul 2012

Snap on is no longer doing loyalty program. They went into monthly subscription.

Comment

• crackerclicker
            • May 2008

Mine still does. He reminded us today since 16.4 is coming up soon. Last time I asked he said he has only one customer that bought into the subscription plan since it started.

Comment

Working...