SureTrack Users General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Top ten List ?? We could probably make a game show out of this..... Survey Says !!!

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by greasybob
      Top ten List ?? We could probably make a game show out of this..... Survey Says !!!
      Are you finding the new top 10 lists useful in ProDemand/ShopKey Pro?
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• greasybob
        • May 2008

I haven't had much chance to use the Top Ten in the 1Search yet so I can't comment too much yet. It seems a little odd in that the links in the Top Ten may or may not get you to the information that you want. It's interesting that 545 people found that replacing the battery solved their no crank problem on a 2004 Mountaineer. Not sure where these Top Ten lists and Fixed It surveys come from but .......
        Attached Files

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

Still can't reply to the 2004 model year questions, too bad, I'm an expert on 2004 models.
          Have a 2005 International 4300 with a 466. Not the usual suspect but the complaint is no marker lamps. Traced the problem back to something called a Cab Control Module (big truck talk for BCM ?) A used model is $600 !!!! Didn't get a chance to price a new one yet. Remember when fuses would do the job of protecting a circuit.

Comment

• CaptEuro
            • Jun 2014

YIPEE

Ready...Set....Work.....

Comment

• Dr.Jake
              • Jun 2009

DrD907

I'm heer boss, now what? This channel is professional and policed,aye. No knat, huh.
              Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• greasybob
                • May 2008

I got lucky !!! 2008 Chrysler T/C. None of the interior modules will communicate, the wipers run constantly, nothing works. The first module I unplug is the left rear door module, the easiest to get at, everything comes back on line, pheww !!! I wasn't really looking forward to tearing the whole interior apart. Can you imagine a phone system where if one phone doesn't work the whole town, state or country goes dead, Stupid. No central bus connections, no redundant system. The people who built this must have had previous experience making strings of Christmas lights.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                  • Jun 2009

Grease

Itz knot the right way to make a communication system. Very wrong. Needs a hub, a switchboard or some scarples. Can not respect it.
                  Not professional.
                  Not professional.
                  Not professional.

Very unreliable system.....not pass airworthiness check. Not pass common sense test. Wouldn't pass a buzzard check up. Just plain stupid.

Why are cars so stupid?
                  Last edited by Dr.Jake; 10-28-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: Testing the edit feature and because i wannted to.
                  Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• CaptEuro
                    • Jun 2014

Dr.jake Has Returned....

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                      Administrator
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by CaptEuro
                      Dr.jake Has Returned....
                      Guess I better get my eraser ready.
                      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                        • Jun 2009

Meeting

DrD9007 wanted a meeting up in heer..??

We gotts hour own eraser w/this.

Comment

• DrD907
                          • Oct 2014

So cool how we can just pick up where we left off. Just like old times.

Comment

• greasybob
                            • May 2008

Good to hear from you again Dr.D, Thanks for the Tip that you sent me on the Mini.

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                              • Jun 2009

Nick, how come ya green light is on, ant you in the woods somewhere?

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                                • Jun 2009

Flock likes me now moar... He had sore back door due to acute Ebola-rhea syndrome. Told him to soak said component in hot water. As hot as he can stand it. Now he has like a new colon and better out look on life. Me a Dr. ya see. I guess this is that non-professional but everyday life stuff we live. What makes a coffee so good in the morning.

Comment

Working...