Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Snap-on Diagnostic Products > Diagnostic Platforms > Vantage PRO User Forum
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 08-13-2017, 12:13 PM

waxerk5 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default Vantage Pro Display Glass Replacement??

Hi all,

My Vantage Pro has a cracked display window and I tried searching for replacement glass for it and it seems that it's no longer available. I spoke to the Snap On repair department and they are stating that it must be sent it to be replaced because they have to replace the entire front case now...

So instead of a $23 piece of plexi-glass like they used to sell for it, they are wanting me to send it in at the tune of $297 for starters.. they said their tech will go through it and if they find anything else wrong with it that I must pay to have that repaired at the same time.. they will not ONLY replace the cracked glass for me....

So I'm reaching out to the community here.. does anyone have a spare display window they are willing to part with? I successfully replaced the display window on a Vantage Pro before (years ago), and a Modis just recently, so the process is pretty easy.

Thanks guys.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:20 AM
Administrator

Jay G. Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

I have one send me a PM
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:37 PM

David Green Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Are we talking about Vantage Pro or Vantage Pro 2 ?

If Vantage Pro have you got more than one?
Old 08-14-2017, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Jay G. Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

There's only 1 Vantage Pro
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:54 PM

waxerk5 Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay G. View Post
I have one send me a PM
Thanks! PM Sent.