Clear All
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

sd card

has any one set up there scan tool to have saved dat directly to sd card
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

If had to venture a guess the answer for getting the Data to go straight to the SD card would be No, and that your Scanner module recordings and Scope module recordings will get saved to separate folders and you would have to go into each those folders and find them , or with 18.4 now, sign into AltusintheHighness of the Clouds highlight copy and paste them to the SD card, safely unmount the SD card . Open SSC on your PC and put the SD card in your PC and copy to your PC to view them on SSC or maybe could play them directly from the SD card if you didn't want to save them to PC.
    My guess is I'm probably wrong here but at least it gets Damage Control to kick in and get you the correct info sooner

Comment

• ronald316
      • Oct 2018

sd card

thanks for the reply

Comment

• Cavalier3400z
        • Dec 2015

I used to do backups to an SD card but then I just set up my Dropbox to sync the shopstream folder directly to my PC. As long as I'm connected to the internet it instantly sinks any saved data with my PC. I also set shopstream connect up to use the Dropbox folder when opened. I don't have to bother looking for files and it's setup that way with all my computer's.

Comment

• ronald316
          • Oct 2018

sd card

thats a good idea thanks .i just cant believe 30gb of drive.im almost tempted to clone and install a ssd drive

Comment

• wdoug21
            • May 2012

using a 128 gb sd card and a 2tb external drive no issues . but only sees like 119gb of sd card . external hd sees all . move files back in forth on app no issues .

Comment

Working...