X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheel
    • Jul 2007

High end scanner or not?

How many of you agree it is very important to be able to print and / or
    save your freeze frame data in its entirety?

Then why is there no provision to do so on this screen on a Verus or Zeus?

20190626-1329-1.jpg

This was 19.2 software as well. To add insult to injury, I picked up a new Ethos on the tool truck and came to its equivalent of this screen, found there was a floppy disk (save) icon and it worked perfectly.
    While I know you can use the screenshot function, which is how I got this picture, you might also notice the list is not complete. I had to scroll down and do multiple screenshots to save ONE page of freeze frame data. This should not be, particularly on Snap On's flagship scanners. How many of you agree?
    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Agreed, data viewed during functional tests should also be able to be saved.

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by greasybob
      Agreed, data viewed during functional tests should also be able to be saved.
      For that matter, ANY data the scanner or scope can come up with should be both printable and saveable.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• dgsnap
        • Nov 2009

Hi,

You can save or print it. If you look on the screenshot you posted and click
        on the icon second from the home icon bottom left with two arrows then click on file, gives you option to save or print,

Cheers

Comment

• Wheel
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dgsnap
          Hi,

You can save or print it. If you look on the screenshot you posted and click
          on the icon second from the home icon bottom left with two arrows then click on file, gives you option to save or print,

Cheers
          Here's proof of the value of this site. You are exactly right. Thanks. This screen doesn't have the dedicated save / print buttons at the top like other
          screens do, but at least the ability is there as described.

Comment

Working...