• Show
Clear All
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Disappointing

Disappointing....
    Popped in to take a look.
    Viewed one latest fix.
    Backed out and went to look at a second one and got this error......
    (pic to follow)

Continuous errors...... something needs to change to correct the site.....
  • Crusty
    • Dec 2007

Here's the pic of the failure.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
      Administrator
      • Jan 2014

We have an issue right now with posts made for 2004 vehicles or those with 1.5L engines. We're working on the fix right now.

If you're getting that on a different kind of post, please let me know.
      SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Maybe Corporate Head Hunters messed with the Wrong Old Guy Software Writer who caught wind of some impending BS and He tossed a Harbor Freight Knock Off into the Gears before he got his Walking Papers?
        Hope that kinda stuff doesn't happen , never burn your bridges and always fight the good fight.

Last edited by Witsend; 10-22-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Crusty
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor
          We have an issue right now with posts made for 2004 vehicles or those with 1.5L engines. We're working on the fix right now.

If you're getting that on a different kind of post, please let me know.
          I'm not sure right now but I don't think either of the two "Latest Fixes" were either 2004 or 1.5 so there could be another problem.

The failure says "an item with the same key has already been added"-??????????

All I tried to do was OPEN it to LOOK.

Comment

• Crusty
            • Dec 2007

Just did it again. Same error. FIRST time trying to open a "Fix"....
            This time it was the one at the top of the list and it was a 2004 but it wasn't a 1.5.

So I backed out and tried to open the second one in the list........
            All it did was show the little red whirligig going round and round and round.....then it bailed back to the screen where it was but never opened the "fix", This one was a 2007 Saturn with a 1.6 (not a 1.5)......

Oh well.......
            TTFN

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
              Administrator
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Crusty
              Just did it again. Same error. FIRST time trying to open a "Fix"....
              This time it was the one at the top of the list and it was a 2004 but it wasn't a 1.5.

So I backed out and tried to open the second one in the list........
              All it did was show the little red whirligig going round and round and round.....then it bailed back to the screen where it was but never opened the "fix", This one was a 2007 Saturn with a 1.6 (not a 1.5)......

Oh well.......
              TTFN
              Can you tell me what the subject of the fix is? I don't see one on today's list for a 2007 Saturn.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                Administrator
                • Jan 2014

Maybe it's the one titled "p2188" for the 2007 Aveo 1.6? That one opens for me. Even after opening the bad one right before it.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2014

BTW, Jay G. says hi.

Comment

• Crusty
                    • Dec 2007

The first one that gave the same error page as shown in the previous picture was the "2004 2004 Saturn Ion 2 2.2".

The second one that liked to spin the pinwheel was (yes you're right) the "2007 Chevrolet Aveo LT 1.6" with the p2188 heading.

That one just spun the pinwheel and then failed to open and went back to the "fixes" page.

And a big hearty HELLO to Jay G. !!!!!!

Comment

• Crusty
                      • Dec 2007

Pics of the "Fixes" threads when they didn't open
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                        Administrator
                        • Jan 2014

Do you get an error when trying to open the Aveo post? Or is it just timing out? Do other ones (not 2004 or 1.5 ones) open?

I've tried it on several computers and it opens for me but I have a fast connection.

Comment

• Skip
                          Super Moderator
                          • Apr 2008

I get the error trying to open the tip for a 2004 Dodge pickup R2500 5.7 about the O2 sensors. tried using I.E and Chrome as well as the link from the e-mail notice I got.

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
                            Administrator
                            • Jan 2014

Yes, right now any recent 2004 post will cause an error. It will have the year twice. Same with anything with a 1.5. It will have the engine twice.

Can you open any other posts that aren't 2004 or 1.5 or that Aveo?

Comment

• Skip
                              Super Moderator
                              • Apr 2008

Other posts work. Have not tried the Aveo.

Comment

Working...