Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt
    • Dec 2008

"Secure Vehicle Gateway Locked"

I was able to retrieve trouble codes on a 2018 Ram with my Verus Edge but I did encounter a warning message that I attached some screen shots of. This message says that "some diagnostic requests are locked by the manufacturer". I was not able to clear the fault codes. I am currently running the most current subscription V20.2. Any run into this?
    Attached Files
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

There are several other posts and links on this subject here http://productforum.autorepairdata.c...ad.php?t=13812 Hope this helps. A minor inconvenience to say the least.

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Matt

This should help you out

Comment

• Matt
        • Dec 2008

Thank you Steve and Bob. Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

• Matt
          • Dec 2008

Just to clarify, you basically have to set this up from 2 different websites: Snap-On (ALTUSDRIVE.COM) and chryslers (Autoauth.com), both require their own password and usernames. The chrysler (autoauth.com) is going to need an activation payment of $50 annually.

Comment

• Joe Rappa
            Snap-on DSD
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Matt
            Just to clarify, you basically have to set this up from 2 different websites: Snap-On (ALTUSDRIVE.COM) and chryslers (Autoauth.com), both require their own password and usernames. The chrysler (autoauth.com) is going to need an activation payment of $50 annually.
            Yes, Sir.
            "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
            Henry Ford

Comment

Working...