Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt
    • Dec 2008

Photo library

There is an app I use to upload images and video to other forums, it's called tapatalk. It makes it easy to access your phones video/photo library and post to a forum. There isn't many pics/videos posted with questions on Sure Track. I would attach more pics in my Sure Track posts if there was a quicker way to access my phones photo library.
  • Tech_A
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Matt
    There is an app I use to upload images and video to other forums, it's called tapatalk. It makes it easy to access your phones video/photo library and post to a forum. There isn't many pics/videos posted with questions on Sure Track. I would attach more pics in my Sure Track posts if there was a quicker way to access my phones photo library.
    Great suggestion, what kind of phone do you use? Windows and Android phones are fairly easy to put your phone in mass storage device mode eg, via usb. Ideally shopstream connect is the preferred method of managing your diagnostic information.

Comment

• Matt
      • Dec 2008

Iphone. I was just thinking out loud for a more mobile friendly Sure Track or Sure Track app.

Comment

• Tech_A
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Matt
        Iphone. I was just thinking out loud for a more mobile friendly Sure Track or Sure Track app.
        Apple devices can be a bit tricky if youre not a linux or apple "genius".

What other mobile capabilities would you inherit? and what makes it easier to do on a mobile device as opposed to a snap-on diagnostic product?

Comment

Working...