Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hefaus
    • Dec 2007

Maxi Das U tube

Got this utube blurb about it. Its way faster than the Ds708. Uses Android op System http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnXrvlqn-yM You got this because I saw all the toys you have and just wanted to let you know. i will start a new post later. Hope I didnt wreck your tire pressure monitoring post.
    Last edited by hefaus; 11-14-2013, 10:30 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Nah Austin, you didn't wreck the post. Just thought maybe I missed something and it was a TPMS tool also. I will check out the YouTube Vid tonight, THANK YOU for the link and look forward to your posts on it. Again glad to hear you are enjoying your retirement!

Steve

Comment

• timothyhbar
        • Oct 2014

tpms3 update cost

The cost to update the TPMS3 is $237.00 through snap on tools. The tech support on the TPMS3 is good in the case that you have any questions or problems that you encounter. The update is a 12 month subscription, when your subscription is up, the bar on your WEBTPM will turn red. When this happens you can purchase the update, part# TPMS3U from snap on tools. The update you purchase is not a CD or SD card, it is a verification code that you enter to renew your susciption through the WEBTPM. During your 12 month subsciption all updates are free through your WEBTPM. It is not like updating your scan tool. The tool itself is very straight forward and almost anybody can use it. The program/clone add on pack is great , very easy to use with step by step instructions on what to do. I have found that in my area (colorado) it is cheaper to buy an aftermarket pre-programmed sensor than it is to purchase a programmable sensor. Some of those programmable/ cloneable sensors can get pricey. I am talking about shop cost and not the retail side. All is good with this tool. If you are into programming or cloning sensors than this tool is the one for you. It covers at least 8 different aftermarket programmable sensors when other tools might only cover 2. Here is a list of the programmable sensors that the TPMS3 covers if you have the add on pack----- EZ-SENSOR, ALLIGATOR, NAPA ECHLIN CLONE-ABLE, STANDARD CLONE-ABLE, INTERMOTOR, DORMAN, HUF INTELLISENS, OEC ID COPY and acouple of others. I hope this helps.
        Last edited by timothyhbar; 10-16-2014, 09:29 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

• timothyhbar
          • Oct 2014

FOLLOW UP

This is a follow up to my last post, the WEBTPM software that comes with the TPMS3 is by ATEQ, if ATEQ makes the TPMS3 for snap on, that i am not sure of. As far as the general usage of the tool itself, it is all straight forward, with step by step instructions on what to do. If you are doing a tpms relearn on a 2009 chevy impala, it will give you instructions for key fob or what to do without keyless entry, very easy. I think that with the program/clone add on pack, this tool passes BARTEC and makes it about 80/20 in snap on tools favor. And again this tool will program/clone at least 8 different aftermarket sensors and acouple of others.
          Last edited by timothyhbar; 10-16-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• timothyhbar
            • Oct 2014

More Cars You Might Not Expect!!!

Here Is A List Of Some Of The Vehicles You Might Not Expect The Tpms3 Will Do. Here Goes, Bmw Motorcycle, Honda Motorcycle, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Maserati, Bentley, Tesla, LOTUS, Smart Car. All These Cars And Others Are Listed In The Menu Of The Tpms3. One Of My Friends Has A Bentley, Granted I Am Not A Rich Person, But When I See Him I Am Going To Try My Tpms3 On His Bentley And It Does Not Matter If He Needs It Or Not, Alot Of Fun Using This Cool Tool. If I Come Up With Anything New On The Tpms3 , I Will Post It. Enjoy Your Tpms3!!! I Love Mine!!!!

Comment

• jspearce
              • Jan 2013

TPMS3 Software Version CS2-04-06

Have Had My TPMS3 For A little Over A Year Now, Has Worked" Ok" After A little Trouble With Cloneable Sensors, That Has Been Resolved, The Latest Is With The Latest Update, Turned On Tool, Tool Asked For Permission To Update "WEBTPM" That Seemed To Go Fine, Next Installed Certificate # That Seemed Go Ok, Now Here's The Fun Part Have Tried To Update Tool Approximately 7 Times First Three Times It Failed With Over Stack Error And Only A Partial Manufacturer List. Called Tech Support They Had Me Turn Tool On With "Y" Key Down, Goes Into Some Kind Of Diagnostic Screen, The Next Four Attempts Have "Equaled" Failure Anybody Know What's Going On?

Comment

• wagzilla
                • Oct 2014

The TPMS-3 update came out last night, anyone done it yet?

James

Comment

• Sonoma Tech
                  • Nov 2017

I purchased my TPMS3 tool about 1 year ago. I took it home to do an update.
                  Now when I turn it on the screen goes to
                  "DATABASE LOADING PLEASE WAIT..."
                  That is all that happens. If I remove the Micro SD Card it will tun on but I am not able to scroll down at all. What the heck?! I paid just a few dollars shy of $2,000.00 for this thing!
                  What's wrong? Anybody else had this issue?

Comment

• Steve6911
                    • Feb 2007

Call the help desk and see if they can help you 800-424-7226

Comment

• Witsend
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2012

I purchased my TPMS3 tool about 1 year ago. I took it home to do an update.
                      Now when I turn it on the screen goes to
                      "DATABASE LOADING PLEASE WAIT..."
                      That is all that happens. If I remove the Micro SD Card it will tun on but I am not able to scroll down at all. What the heck?! I paid just a few dollars shy of $2,000.00 for this thing!
                      What's wrong? Anybody else had this issue?
                      TPMS could mean the Tool has PMS. Be thankful you went a year without problems. A wife can go on the Fritz every 30days .

Comment

Working...