MDI for Saturn relearn, what subscription?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iblackford
    • Aug 2015

Would the old copies of TIS2000 support the MDI? If nothing else it would be nice to experiment with the TIS2000 to ensure connectivity, check what my vin is reported as, etc.

Comment

• SnapOnKid
      • Jan 2011

I think So for Programing.

I have seen a version that claimed to have coverage up to 2009 and had tech2 win software loaded on it. I am guessing this is all bootleg chinese copies though.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

As snaponkid stated, u can change the PCM software by programming it. On Ford's it erases the current software and installs the new one after. Chevy I'm not 100% sure if it's the same process. I do know that before programming it asks u certain things about what ur gonna program. Like the BCM(Body Control Module) will ask u if the car is equipped with fog lights. If u eliminated them, choose no fog lights and it will program the BCM as if there are no fog lights. But obviously the cluster will throw lights or codes. As far as using Chinese Clone Programs that come with flash files in them, it's best to ask the seller or a forum that deals with these chinese clones and ask if it has the options that u want to change or add. I would consider u finding someone who has a legit J2435 device and borrow it. It will be a whole lot easier for programming. For Tech 2 emulator, u will need the MDI.

Comment

Working...