Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

a couple of bugs with 18.2

2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.6 .First 10 of sn 1GC2KVE87F.
    Chassis control module is incorrectly listed as trailer brake control module.When I select trailer brake control module I can get module information,and codes,but when I select Data or special functions the list appears for a second and then loses connection with module.
    This along with a P0606 that wouldn't complete was pointing me toward a faulty module.
    I bought a GDS2 sub,verified that the module communicated fine and was in fact OK.
    Second issue.2006 Pontiac G6 base 2.4 auto (I don't have the VIN).Base AM/FM/CD.Installed a used radio.Tried VIN relearn,"cycle ignition to complete" message appeared as normal,but after I cycled ignition nothing happened radio still displayed locked.Tried several times.Tried with Tech 2,worked fine.
    I have replaced several radios in G6's of this vintage and unlocked with my Solus Ultra before with no issues,so this must be a 18.2 problem.
  • Glide
    • Jan 2015

2011 Hyundai Accent KMHCN4BC2B will not teach immobilizer keys.
    When I enter the pin an asterisk appears beside the entered pin as if it is the wrong number and when I select OK it kicks me out.
    I used the same pin with GDS and keys programmed fine.

Comment

Working...