Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • S13AW
    • Jul 2012

Modis UK

Hello im new to all this ive been using a verus at work and have ordered myself a modis but i have read a post on here that says the modis is no longer being made my snap on dealer told me he has ordered me a brand new model do they still make it?
  • sandt38
    • May 2012

Nope. It is not being made and no new Modis' are available.

Comment

• geoff
      • Jan 2010

modis

snap on uk do still make modis get my new modis in fab 2012

Comment

• Maurice Quille
        • Apr 2010

Sadly the modis has been discontinued. Its successor is the verdict. But Snap on will continue to write software updates for the foreseeable future for it as I believe its the next best platform to the verus. Dont get me wrong the verdict is nice but it looses 2 channels in the scope department.
        I bought a new modis 2 months ago and came with every lead I'll ever need. I've no complaints so far and it pays for its self every month.

Comment

• redbaron
          • Jul 2012

Im of the opinion that, if your dealer is offering you a brand new modis, and that's what youre after, then good!
          Of course, before you splurge on the "brand new" unit, weigh the pros and cons of new vs. used, warranty/no warranty, and of course, I highly recommend using any of this information to abuse your dealer and get as many free extras as posible.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...