Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antthecat
    • Apr 2014

Verus pro autodata

Hi all. I decided to upgrade to a verus pro from a verdict. The first thing I noticed is the case is a lot smaller.

Scanner is good, seem to use the scope more and more (was a bit dubious as don't want the verus to drop on the floor but it's been fine) Just been playing with the info tab, the autodata is good but only up to 2014.

The verus edge is sporting Haynes pro. Just wondering if 2014 is the last update for Autodata or will the pro eventually switch to Haynes?

Cheers, Ant
  • alwayslearnin
    • Feb 2013

Hi Ant,
    I wonder is it to do with different OS between Verus Pro and Edge? Will Hanynes pro run on XP? I wonder if it would change to Haynes myself. I've just updated my Pro 17.2 and still on AD! Not a fan of Haynes myself. I prefer to see the whole EWD!

Regards

Comment

• antthecat
      • Apr 2014

this evening it seems like autodata does not want to play ball. comes up with this screen, any ideas?
      Attached Files

Comment

• antthecat
        • Apr 2014

Big shout out to the customer care guys, after a quick call and they got it sorted for me. Well happy.

Cheers

Comment

• landroverman1958
          • Feb 2010

Good morning,Ithink part of the answer to the problem is to use more than one information system,so perhaps they overlap and try to fill the gaps in each others non coverage,
          Or possibly use the system that suits the major of the particular type of vehichles that come through the door,being either pushed or driven,

Comment

Working...