X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeClark
    • Jul 2017

Junk

Hello,

I am looking at getting a scanner for listening to Air traffic control, Police, ETC. I am also looking at one that I can be able to use at work and transmit with it.

Are there any types of handheld scanners that can transmit too? I was looking at a Uniden Bearcat BC92XLT, and they told me I could NOT transmit with this scanner (impossible).

How many channels should my scanner be able to hold to find my work channel?Please recommend me one under $100.
    If there will a product video with would be better to know whether its worth will be great.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.
  • sbreland73
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by JoeClark
    Hello,

I am looking at getting a scanner for listening to Air traffic control, Police, ETC. I am also looking at one that I can be able to use at work and transmit with it.

Are there any types of handheld scanners that can transmit too? I was looking at a Uniden Bearcat BC92XLT, and they told me I could NOT transmit with this scanner (impossible).

How many channels should my scanner be able to hold to find my work channel?Please recommend me one under $100.
    If there will a product video with would be better to know whether its worth will be great.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

This is not that kind of forum.
    S. Breland

Comment

Working...