Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridakj
    • Feb 2012

external monitor for verus

purchased a new external monitor for my verus pro, connected with VGA cord off my working desktop, noticed external monitor screen remain black with no VGA signal, right click desk top to properties, selected monitor 2 hit enter, hoping to see monitor light up, then tried to reverse and whenever I right click on desktop and select properties, window disappears, still no vga signal on other monitor, appears to be sending selections to other monitor mode, tried to open device manager, small window drops down to tool bar, it appears to be sending to external monitor, but not showing up. as it stands now, I can not open any windows other than taskbar and window properties, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks
  • carfixer
    • Apr 2015

never tried myself....I would try the snap on tech line when you have chance

Comment

• floridakj
      • Feb 2012

probably will have to contact California tomorrow, as it is now, I am dead in the water with this and don't want to make it worse than it already is. Thanks

Comment

• Scott_65
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by floridakj
        purchased a new external monitor for my verus pro, connected with VGA cord off my working desktop, noticed external monitor screen remain black with no VGA signal, right click desk top to properties, selected monitor 2 hit enter, hoping to see monitor light up, then tried to reverse and whenever I right click on desktop and select properties, window disappears, still no vga signal on other monitor, appears to be sending selections to other monitor mode, tried to open device manager, small window drops down to tool bar, it appears to be sending to external monitor, but not showing up. as it stands now, I can not open any windows other than taskbar and window properties, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks
        Can you get to the display properties to change the resolution? I've found that some newer tv's and monitors will simply not display if the resolution isn't recognized. Just a thought. I've connected mine to a computer monitor many times in the past and don't recall having any issue.

Comment

• sbreland73
          • Jan 2009

See this on external monitors:

S. Breland

Comment

Working...