Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Member General Discussion Forum > General Discussions > SureTrack User Group
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 06-22-2019, 01:32 PM

Thomas Greene Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default Looking for a tech!

Been a long time since I ventured over here! Been busy and somewhat forgot about the site. Hope everyone is keeping busy and doing well! Main reason for my post is I'm looking for a good honest shop in or near Lancaster Pennsylvania that can take care of my daughters vehicles? They both just left the nest and are moving back there this weekend. First time in 30 years me and my wife had the house to ourselves! Hope she has her running shoes ready to go! LOL Anyways, any of you in that area? Let me know!
Thom
Old 06-24-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Witsend Made it to level 2!  Looks like you are on your way to becoming famous

Amish Andy is an honest one , but he's quite a Horn Dog

Last edited by Witsend; 06-24-2019 at 04:03 PM..
Old 06-24-2019, 08:58 PM

Thomas Greene Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

So I'm an old "horn dog" Myself! And my daughters are very beautiful girls! They got it from their mother! As long as he looks and don't touch! I ain't got a problem with that! (Just don't want to make a unexpected trip to PA!) LOL Seriously I'm looking for someone in the area! Apparently the new car I bought my youngest before she left on this adventure (I rebuilt my oldest daughters car before she left, so maybe only need a service for awhile) Had A.C trouble on the way there! Sounds from afar that maybe Pressure switch is bad" She says as long as the fan is running then she has A.C. but when the fan quits, HOT air! my guess is it's icing up! Don't know, because she's 2000 miles away from home! Need help, gots to be someone back there that can help her out? Whatever happened to "ObiBob" you out there still?
Thom
Old 07-12-2019, 04:56 AM

greasybob You made it!  You've done a great job ofearning reputation from your peers.  You now have secret access to a new hidden forum!

So I finally found a donor engine for my F450 6.7 project. The old engine spun 4 rod bearings. I was able to lift the cab about 8 inches and get the oil pan off and slide the engine out. Does any one know the difference between a 416 and a 412 6.7 power stroke. As far as I can tell it looks like just some emissions stuff, the turbo, intake and exhaust.