X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willowgarage
    • Jun 2010

UK Training Course

Hi Guys

Had my Vantage Pro for a couple of weeks and am keen to go on the course. Anyone here been on it and got any views? My dealers just knows the dates and not much else.

I don't want to give up a day for a course when I could get more by reading the help files.

Cheers

Ted
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

There may be a dedicated cousre for the vantage,wish there was dedicated course for the other machines aswell,i use the soulus pro
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

• Steve6911
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by andybaz
      There may be a dedicated cousre for the vantage,wish there was dedicated course for the other machines aswell,i use the soulus pro

Andy
      The above link is for online training courses for each S.O. scanner. I don't know if it will be different for the UK models. Also check out the changes to the forums, the UK now has it's own area!

Steve

Comment

• andybaz
        • Apr 2009

Here the link i have,the forum link dont appear to do much,alist of phone numbers and have mentioned about dedicated machine courses, but all i get is seminar course info coming, i have done 1 seminar 'PETROL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY', other seminars that will be given are - EOBD-ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS-DIESEL TECHNOLOGY-CAN BUS AND NEW-BEYONG THE CODE, yes i learnt a few new things,but may be what i am looking for is not on offer due to amount of units sold and wide spread around the country,ie, 1 cousrse for the ETHOS-SOLUS PRO-MODIS & VERSUS

I spose at the end of the day i am trying to run before i can walk, trying to understand graphing values etc, spose i was expecting a different type of training programme, having covered many dealership trainging programs
        Toyota pro tech & ata
        PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

• David Green
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Steve6911
          http://diagnostics.snapon.com/Traini...ns/Courses.nws

Andy
          The above link is for online training courses for each S.O. scanner. I don't know if it will be different for the UK models. Also check out the changes to the forums, the UK now has it's own area!

Steve
          Hi Steve

Please advise; '''the UK now has it's own area!'''

Where is it????

David

Comment

• Steve6911
            • Feb 2007

Forums.jpg

As you can see several new forums have been added, J2534, Uk, Euro, Aussie areas. It would be great if you would start using them and start coming up with ideas to make that area better.The more input the better!

Thanks!
            Steve

Comment

• David Green
              • Oct 2009

Thanks Steve, now I understand

let's get using and posting

David

Comment

Working...