Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roadracer587
    • Mar 2012

Connecting the MODIS to the internet

On the opening screen of the MODIS you can clearly see the internet explorer Icon. In the Tools section you can select online info but I can see no way to navigate to the internet. I understand that at one time there was a program call PClink that would allow the MODIS to go to the internet. Is this still possible? I hope so. I have a subscription to On-Demand and I would like to be able to access it from the scanner.
    No one plans to fail, they simply fail to plan!!!
  • Trindaddy
    • Jan 2010

PC link

I've got the PClink program and 2 air cards for top slot. All you need now is 8.4 or less and it will work. Make me an offer

For the record, it worked, but was a real pain to set up, and was very buggy. Using it you could wirelessly print to your pc! That was my favorite part of it. If i remember right, going online was time consuming. You needed to plug in a keyboard, the screen print was very small and hard to navigate. Trust me, it was WAY faster to go to your laptop and go online. The best method for printing now, is using the Seiko infra-red portable thermal printer (e-bay from 50-150$).

Comment

• roadracer587
      • Mar 2012

Well I guess that answers my question. I have version 11.4 and soon will have 12.2.
      No one plans to fail, they simply fail to plan!!!

Comment

Working...