Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Set Up Sdm Primaary Key In Bcm

I just replaced a BCM in an 09 Chevy Suburban due to a failed keep alive memory (the complete TIP will be on ShopKey and AAT later) I installed a used BCM that had the same part number from another vehicle and reflashed it to the Suburban calibrations. I was surprised to see that after the flash that the radio was not locked, cool. I noticed the Air Bag light still on, had code B1001 (option configuration error) in the air bag module and the BCM. Went to the Verus and performed the "Set up SDM Primary key In BCM" function. It cleared both the SDM and BCM codes. Thanks Snap On for this function, works great !!!
  • mattomatic15
    • Nov 2014

I am at the same stage you were at with a 2007 GMC Yukon. Replaced and flashed the bcm, but now I'm wondering where you found the "setup sdm primary key in BCM" option in the Verus. I've seen multiple sources that say you can use the tech2 diagnosis tool, but this is the first I've seen someone do that without a tech2. Just wondering where in verus you found that option.

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

It's in the airbag menu under "module setup". Sometimes the functions required after performing a Flash can also be found in the GM SPS.

Comment

Working...