Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

11.2 update info inc's vovlo extra

Dont spose any one has a good link to read on the UK version of 11.2 for coverage rather than the simple flyer the dealer hands out, which im informed does not do 11.2 justice.We'll see.

The flyer mentions loads of extra eobd codes as usuall, and also mentions VOLVO from 2000 which now includes DEALER SPECIFIC codes for ENGINE-AIRBAGS-ABS-TRANSMISSION. This dealer code may be a upside, have to wait an see.

Down side to this £600 upgrade again is to BUY the required key to use the new update on VOLVO
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • markt
    • Apr 2011

i too would like to see a more detialed list for our european 11.2 update..seems like our overseas users are big on obd rather than manufacturer programs which we need/must have, these programs need a big kick up the backside to keep up to date with every other tool out there which are quickly leaving the snapon side of diagnostics behind somewhat.

it would be nice if they concentrated more on software or add-ons for the tools which they have already sold to folk rather than just develop a new one everytime

Comment

• Bob's Garage
      • Nov 2007

Good morning guys. Or afternoon, I should say.

Bob here, from the other side of the "pond".

I saw something there I just needed to explain. WE do not just rely on OBD2 over here in fact, it is only a piece of the pie. Threre is valuable info that can be used, but for live data I prefer manufacturer specific.

Having said that, we also petition Snap-on to get more and better coverage as we need it and it appears other tools are coming on strong. Hers's what we have in the US:

I could not find a UK guide, but I'm sure there has to be something like this available.

Bob

Comment

• markt
        • Apr 2011

cheers for that Bob
        will have a trawl through it a bit later

Comment

• andybaz
          • Apr 2009

not really pleased as you can tell

Good morning, having asked many questions since time of purchase, very poor response from SO UK.

I am led to believe and informed the UK spec software is written in CORK and has very little resemblence to the rest of the world, my view is we are dangled the carrot, we bite then thats it, wait till next upgrade.

Below is the non uk spec software as pointed out by Bob.
          Now my machine an sw is fully paid for and mine to do as i wish, i have started to re-hound SO UK for infomation and ASSISTANCE, just like i have been asking for, for the past 2 years while the machine was on finance. May be an idea to put all my emails on here to SO UK so every one can see the responses i get.

Just personal views from a owner & a SO customer recieving poor service.
          Toyota pro tech & ata
          PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...