Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maven
    • Mar 2014

Ive got it!!!

Since we have the option to subscribe to areas of expertise and pick the vehicle brands we want to get notifications about....

I think it would be great (for me at least) if when you went to the "Latest Questions" tab you could sort the result, and display only the vehicle brands you chose. Id love to be able to sort the list so only GM questions show up. I spend 80% or more of my time responding to GM questions so being able to get only GM questions in a list would save me time.
  • Nick_Taylor
    Administrator
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by maven
    Since we have the option to subscribe to areas of expertise and pick the vehicle brands we want to get notifications about....

I think it would be great (for me at least) if when you went to the "Latest Questions" tab you could sort the result, and display only the vehicle brands you chose. Id love to be able to sort the list so only GM questions show up. I spend 80% or more of my time responding to GM questions so being able to get only GM questions in a list would save me time.
    It's already there. Right at the top of the list there is a link for "Filter". Click the word Filter and you have options. You can pick the makes one at a time or check the box for "Subscribed" and it will filter the list based on your subscription settings in your profile.

Here is a link to the FAQ page with instruction - http://m1training.net/get2know/suret...FixesQuestions
    Last edited by Nick_Taylor; 04-06-2015, 04:03 PM. Reason: Added link to FAQ
    SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

Working...